Welcome to the Wonderful World of Art. I am a former public school art teacher. I loved teaching Kindergarten for 3 years, but my switch to teach art to 400 students in a Texas Elementary School was my favorite job ever! You will see my past posts are about a few of the projects with my former artists. I am so excited to start teaching art again. I have missed it dearly!






Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kindergarten & First Grade Art Projects in Progress

Kindergarten Cows
We started out practice sketching on our white boards, then we drew our cow outline in pencil.  We will be painting them and submitting them to the TAMU Vet School Open House Art Show.

First grade Pointillism Mural Project
We are using our fingers to create an abstract pointillism canvas mural.  It will hang in the main hallway when we are done! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment